Parking at UMC Utrecht
UMC Utrecht has paid parking available in the parking garage. The parking garage is solely for use by patients, visitors and staff of UMC Utrecht. Because parking is limited, visitors are encouraged to use public transport. It is also possible to drop off fellow passengers close to the main entrance.
- €1.80 per hour (€0.30 per 10 minutes)
- Maximum rate per day is €18.00 (it doesn't matter how many days in a row). You cannot drive in and out in between. This rate also applies when you have lost your parking card.
- Parking under 30 minutes is free of charge.
- Weekly ticket of €30.00 if you park more often per week.
Charges apply 24/7.
Parking charges can only be paid using your debit or credit card.
Alternative parking garage
An alternative parking garage, called P+R Utrecht Science Park, is within walking distance of WKZ and UMC Utrecht. The daily charge for this parking garage is € 5 including shuttle bus (park & ride). Bus 28 and tram 22 runs between P+R Utrecht Science Park and UMC Utrecht eight to ten times an hour.
Visitors with a disabled parking permit can park in the spaces reserved for the disabled at the main entrance (up to a maximum of 1 hour parking) or in the parking garage (level 2, paid parking). There are wheelchairs available for visitor use in the parking garage.
Route description from highway to parking garage
- Coming from the highway, make a left toward Utrecht – Utrecht Science Park and UMC.
- Then bear right heading for Universiteitscentrum Utrecht Science Park and UMC Utrecht.
- Carry on toward the traffic lights and intersection.
- Cross over the intersection toward the parking garage (P) UMC Utrecht.
- Make a left toward the parking garage.
- Take the left-hand entrance (for visitors). You can park on levels 2, 3, or 4. Note: there is no elevator on level 4.
- Welcome to UMC Utrecht!